L Marks is working to bridge the gap between startups and corporates. We’re on the hunt for a Startup Scout to join the team and help discover the most promising tech for our range of corporate partners.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
L Marks is working to bridge the gap between startups and corporates. We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising startups in the industry. Having built startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, W2 Labs with Wincanton, and BMW Innovation Lab, we’re now looking for a proactive Startup Scout to join the team.
We’re looking for scouts who can become advocates of our opportunities and source the best startups for our corporate partners to work with. The scouting team is the engine room of L Marks and we’re looking for the best of the best to join our great team!
You will be:
- Finding startups from around the globe that fit a designated brief but also meet our target industries for 2019;
- Building relationships with startups to inform them of the opportunities L Marks’ can provide through our partner programmes;
- Establishing positive connections across the ecosystem to widen our referral and marketing network;
- Supporting our partners to identify what challenges they want startups to solve and building this into a detailed brief;
- Attending startup events in London and abroad when relevant;
- Conducting market research to identify trends across a broad range of sectors.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to build relationships and help startups advance their businesses.
We’re a young company who are constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to our strategy and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate innovation space
You should have:
- Fantastic people skills and great emotional intelligence;
- A demonstrable interest in entrepreneurship and early-stage businesses;
- A great telephone manner and ability to persuade;
- Experience managing a small or medium sized project end to end;
- Good organisational skills and able to manage your workload independently;
- Confidence (and a great sense of humour helps!);
- A desire to grow quickly and remain adaptable to the developing needs of the startups.
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to work efficiently to tight timelines while paying strict attention to detail.
We are looking for proactive individuals to join our fantastic team in our offices in King’s Cross.
Please send a CV and covering email detailing your experience for the role (no longer than 300 words) to email@example.com.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so if you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap.Apply now