L Marks bridges the gap between startups and corporates. We’re on the hunt for a Scouting Intern to join the team and help discover the most promising tech for our range or corporate partners.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising startups in the industry. Having built startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, W2 Labs with Wincanton, and BMW Innovation Lab, we’re now looking for a proactive Scouting Intern to join the team.
This is an entry level role and we’re looking for someone who can support our team of scouts for a period of 4 months, sourcing the best startups for our corporate partners to work with. The scouting team is the engine room of L Marks and we’re looking for the best of the best to join our great team!
You will be:
- Screening the ecosystem in order to find the best startups around the globe that fit a designated brief but also meet our target industries;
- Building relationships with startups to inform them of the opportunities L Marks’ can provide through our partner programmes;
- Supporting our partners to identify what challenges they want startups to solve and building this into a detailed brief;
- Conducting market research to identify trends across a broad range of sectors;
- Identify and communicate the opportunity, this includes online and offline research of startups, planning and attending scouting events and meeting startups;
- Promoting the programme on social media platforms;
- Supporting the team with other duties including the evaluation of startups and other ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to build relationships and wants to learn how to help startups advance their businesses.
We’re a young company who are constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate innovation space
You will have:
- Fantastic people skills and great emotional intelligence;
- A demonstrable interest in entrepreneurship and early-stage businesses;
- A great telephone manner and ability to persuade;
- Good organisational skills and able to manage your workload independently;
- Confidence (and a great sense of humour helps!);
- A desire to grow quickly and remain adaptable to the developing needs of the startups;
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to work efficiently to tight timelines while paying strict attention to detail;
- Some experience working with online productivity tools and databases.
We are looking for proactive, forward-thinking individuals to join our fantastic team in King’s Cross.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please email email@example.com.
If you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap. We look forward to hearing from you!