Start date 05/07/2021
L Marks is making change happen through bridging the gap between startups and corporates. We’re on the hunt for a Programme Manager to join the team and help lead one of our upcoming innovation labs.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising startups in the industry. Having built the UK’s largest network of startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, AO Innovation Lab, United Utilities Innovation Lab, and BMW Innovation Lab, we’re now looking for a proactive Programme Manager to join the team.
This is a London-based role, however due to current Covid-19 precautions, we are currently all working from home so initially this role will be home-based. As we emerge from the pandemic, we will be flexible in the location of work however will often be based in our offices in King’s Cross.
You will be:
- Supporting the launch and delivery of upcoming programmes to ensure startups meet objectives set with the client;
- Developing long-term relationships with our clients and their internal teams to support agile project delivery;
- Acting as a knowledgeable advisor to the partner in how to deliver an innovation programme;
- Assist with scouting potential teams for the programme if needed;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld;
- Monitoring progress of programmes and routinely assessing for risks;
- Providing clear analysis and reporting on programme status throughout project delivery;
- Overseeing the costs of each assigned programme and ensuring it runs to budget;
- Our friendly face on the ground to help startups connect effectively with our corporate partners.
As a company, we’re constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with different departments of the business and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate innovation space.
You should have:
- At least 2 years of project management or other relevant experience;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation;
- Clear understanding and experience of corporate innovation, technology, and the opportunity of startup collaboration;
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to work efficiently to tight timelines while paying strict attention to detail;
- Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and client relationship management;
- Fantastic people skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- A demonstrable interest in entrepreneurship and early-stage businesses.
The salary range for this role is £30,000 – £36,000 dependent on experience and we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap.
Any questions, please email email@example.com directly.
We look forwad to hearing from you!