L Marks bridges the gap between startups and corporates. We’re on the hunt for a Programme Associate to join the team and help lead one of our upcoming innovation labs.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
L Marks is working to bridge the gap between startups and corporates. We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising startups in the industry. Having built startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, W2 Labs with Wincanton, and BMW Innovation Lab, we’re now looking for a proactive Programme Associate to join the team.
You will be:
– Supporting the delivery of one of our programmes to ensure startups and the corporate partner meet their objectives;
– Assisting the Programme Manager with preparation of programme materials, event planning and delivery;
– Working closely with corporate partners and exposed to senior stakeholders;
– Building strong relationships with participating startups;
– Monitoring the progress made by startups and helping to overcome any blockers;
– Liaising with partners to plan and deliver external support for startups;
– Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld.
As a company, we’re constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with different departments of the business and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation space.
You will have:
– Good attention to detail;
– Proven organisation and time-management skills;
– Ability to be able to work autonomously at times and the confidence to take your own initiative;
– A can-do attitude, happy to go the extra mile;
– A clear interest in entrepreneurship and early stage businesses;
– Project management skills and experience is advantageous.
We are looking for proactive, forward thinking individuals to join our fantastic team in King’s Cross.
Applications will close midnight Friday 20th September, so if you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap.
Any questions regarding salary please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now