Start date 12/07/2021
L Marks bridges the gap between startups and corporates. We’re on the hunt for a Programme Associate to join the team and help assist in running our Northern innovation labs.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising startups in the industry. Having built startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, United Utilities Innovation Lab, and BMW Innovation Lab, we’re now looking for a proactive Programme Associate to join the team.
This role is more focussed on the key transferable skills you can bring, so don’t worry if you don’t have lots of experience in this sector. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, shows initiative, builds rapport easily and with an active interest in the innovation space.
As a company we are currently all working flexibly, either from home or the office when required. Some travel to our innovation labs will also be required in the future. Our Manchester HQ office is based in WeWork, Spinningfields.
You will be:
- Supporting the delivery of our Northern programmes to ensure startups and the corporate partner meet their objectives;
- Assisting the Programme Manager with preparation of programme materials, event planning and delivery;
- Building strong relationships with participating startups & clients;
- Working closely with clients and exposed to senior stakeholders;
- Monitoring the progress made by startups on programmes and helping to overcome any blockers;
- Liaising with partners to plan and deliver external support for startups;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld.
As a company, we’re constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with different departments of the business and truly own your own work. There are also plenty of opportunity for development. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation space.
You will have:
- Good attention to detail;
- Proven organisation and time-management skills;
- Strong communication and people skills, the ability to build rapport easily
- Ability to be able to work autonomously at times and the confidence to take your own initiative.
- A can-do attitude, happy to go the extra mile;
- A clear interest in innovation, entrepreneurship and/or early stage businesses;
- A willingness to learn new skills and a desire to understand how a programme is run end-to-end within L Marks.
We are looking for proactive, forward thinking individuals to join our fantastic team.
The salary range for this role is £25,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience and we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now