Programme Associate – Intrapreneurship (United States)
L Marks is working to transform corporate businesses by promoting the ideas of their entrepreneurial employees. We’re on the hunt for a Programme Associate to join the team and help support on one of our upcoming intrapreneurial innovation labs.
This role will be based in NYC and applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
L Marks is working to deliver intrapreneurial development programmes for employees of our large corporate partners. We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts through working with promising startups in their industry. Having built startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, W2 Labs with Wincanton, and the BMW Innovation Lab, we’re looking to expand our innovation offering for our clients to also deliver intrapreneurial support programmes. We’re looking for a proactive Programme Associate to join the team and assist with this effort.
You will be:
- Encouraging and supporting intrapreneurs with the creation of their product concepts;
- Assisting the Programme Manager with delivering application support workshops. This may require travel to other countries;
- Working with the client internal communications team to assist with internal press to intrapreneurs;
- Supporting the delivery of one of our programmes to ensure intrapreneurs and the client meet their objectives;
- Supporting the Programme Manager with preparation of programme materials;
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of key events;
- Building strong relationships with participating intrapreneurial teams;
- Monitoring the progress made by intrapreneurs and helping to overcome any blockers;
- Liaising with partners and our client to plan and deliver training programmes and support workshops for intrapreneurs;
- Management of programme documentation and training through L Marks’ digital platform;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld.
We’re a young company who are constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to our strategy and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation space.
You will have:
- Great attention to detail;
- Strong organisation and time-management skills;
- Proven ability to be able to work autonomously at times and the confidence to take your own initiative;
- A can-do attitude, happy to go the extra mile;
- A clear interest in entrepreneurship and personal development;
- Project management skills and experience is advantageous