Intrapreneurship Program Associate, London UK
Start date 13/12/2021
L Marks transforms corporate businesses by promoting the ideas of their entrepreneurial employees. We’re on the hunt for a Program Associate to join the team and help support one of our intrapreneurial innovation labs.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
L Marks delivers intrapreneurial development programs for employees of our large corporate partners. These programs enables organisations to empower and nurture their most valuable asset, their employees. Through the L Marks Intra-Lab, our partners harness the experience, skills and passion of employees, equipping them with the tools needed to develop new pioneering solutions for the business, embedding an innovative culture and ultimately fueling growth.
We work with some of the world’s largest organisations including BMW, Lloyd’s, and Arsenal FC. We’re looking for a proactive Program Associate to join the team and assist with this effort.
You will be:
- Encouraging and supporting intrapreneurs with the creation of their new business concepts, from idea to validation to final presentation of business model;
- Assisting the Program Manager in both EMEA & the Americas regions with delivering internal promotional workshops. This may require travel to other countries;
- Working with the client’s internal communications team to assist with internal communications to intrapreneurs;
- Supporting the Program Managers with preparation of program materials, such as presentation decks;
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of key events;
- Building strong relationships with participating intrapreneurial teams;
- Monitoring the progress made by intrapreneurs;
- Liaising with partners and our client to plan and deliver training programs and support workshops for intrapreneurs;
- Management of program documentation and training through L Marks’ digital platform;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld.
We’re a young company who are constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to our strategy and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation space.
You will have:
- Great attention to detail;
- Good problem solving skills;
- A working understanding of Lean Start-up Methodology or willingness to learn;
- Passion for growing new ideas;
- Basic command of the Adobe Suite products;
- Strong organisation and time-management skills;
- Proven ability to be able to work autonomously at times and the confidence to take your own initiative;
- A can-do attitude, happy to go the extra mile;
- A clear interest in entrepreneurship and personal development;
- Project management skills and experience is advantageous;
- Previous experience in the Startup space would be beneficial.
In return for joining the team you will receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- 25 days annual leave allowance + bank holidays and time off at Christmas;
- Birthday gifted as an extra day of leave;
- 1 gifted volunteer day per year;
- Subscription to Insight Timer;
- Budget for learning courses and professional development;
- Wellness hour and employee assistance program access.
We are looking for proactive, forward thinking individuals to join our fantastic team.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture at L Marks and are eager to receive applications from individuals of all backgrounds. Every applicant will receive equal consideration for employment without discrimination.
Any questions regarding salary please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now