Part-time or Full-time
L Marks is making change happen through bridging the gap between startups and corporates. We’re on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to join the team and help deliver value across our innovation programmes.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising startups in the industry. We have built the UK’s largest network of startup partnership programmes like Lloyd’s Lab, United Utilities Innovation Lab, and BMW Innovation Lab.
This is a London-based role, however due to current Covid-19 precautions, we are currently all working from home so initially this role will be home-based. As we emerge from the pandemic, we will be flexible in the location of work, however we will often be based in our offices in King’s Cross.
This role is available part-time or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
You will be:
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective marketing strategy and plans to meet the business objectives;
- Providing advice and support for non marketing teammates on best practice for creating press materials or comms plans for their programmes;
- Supporting in the creation of blog posts, sector reports and industry landscapes, as well as content created by the broader team, as part of our “Insights” offering, which raises our profile as innovation experts;
- Maintaining our brand and tone of voice while also adapting our general style where necessary e.g. to reach a specific audience.
We’re a young company who are constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to our strategy and truly own your own work.
You should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with the following tools: Google Analytics, HubSpot;
- Basic understanding of SEO so as to work effectively with an external SEO agency;
- Good sense of humour and the ability to integrate with a fast-growing team in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for proactive, forward thinking individuals to join our fantastic team and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.