Intrapreneurship Program Coordinator, NY
Location New York City / Remote
L Marks transforms corporate businesses by promoting the ideas of their entrepreneurial employees. We’re on the hunt for a Program Coordinator to join the team and help lead one of our intrapreneurial innovation labs.
This will be an Independent Contractor role and based in NYC. Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
L Marks delivers intrapreneurial development programs for employees of our large corporate partners. These programs enables organisations to empower and nurture their most valuable asset, their employees. Through the L Marks Intra-Lab, our partners harness the experience, skills and passion of employees, equipping them with the tools needed to develop new pioneering solutions for the business, embedding an innovative culture and ultimately fueling growth.
We work with some of the world’s largest organisations including BMW, Lloyd’s, and Arsenal FC. We’re looking for a proactive Program Coordinator to join the team and assist with this one of our upcoming intrapreneurial innovation labs.
You will be:
- Leading on all aspects of delivery of the program, supported by the Program Associate. This involves ensuring that the high standards of quality are upheld, monitoring the progress, overseeing the budget and leading on the organisation and delivery of key events;
- Encouraging and supporting intrapreneurs with the creation & development of their idea over the program. This involves direct support and advice on building a business in a variety of industries and global markets;
- Developing long-term relationships with our clients and their internal teams to support agile project delivery;
- Acting as a knowledgeable advisor to the partner in how to deliver an innovation program;
- Connecting the teams with relevant support including both internal and external mentors, service providers and other relevant stakeholders;
- Leading on the preparation and delivery of key program materials;
- Working with the client’s internal project team to identify company and intrapreneurs needs;
- Travelling to multiple countries to deliver support workshops for entrepreneurs;
- Update relevant stakeholders on the progress of the teams;
- Assessing the goals of the client and intrapreneur in order to produce a commercially sound business by end of program;
- Establishing positive connections across the internal and external business ecosystem;
- Monitoring the progress made by intrapreneurs and helping to overcome any blockers;
- Liaising with partners and our client to plan and deliver specific training and workshops for intrapreneurs in the program;
- Management of programme documentation, reporting and training through L Marks’ digital platform.
We’re a young company that is constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to our strategy and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to take the lead quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation and intrapreneurial space. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to build relationships and help intrapreneurs advance their businesses.
You will have:
- Project management or other relevant experience, preferably within a corporate organisation;
- Demonstrable interest in corporate innovation and fostering new ideas from employees;
- Experience being client-facing and possess the skills to match;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation;
- Clear understanding and experience of innovation best practices, technology, and the requirements of personal development;
- Strong organisational skills and proven ability to work efficiently to tight timelines while paying strict attention to detail;
- Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and client relationship management;
- Fantastic people skills and strong emotional intelligence;
In return for joining the team you will receive:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Annual leave allowance;
- Birthday gifted as an extra day of leave;
- 1 gifted volunteer day per year;
- Subscription to Insight Timer;
- Budget for learning courses and professional development;
- Wellness hour and employee assistance program access.
We are looking for proactive, forward-thinking individuals to join our fantastic team.
We’ll be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so if you think you’d be the ideal candidate please do get in touch asap.
Any questions regarding salary please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!